We want you to enjoy and benefit from our website as much as possible. We also want to make sure that when we collect information from you, we do so in a way that does not infringe your right to privacy.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us.
You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise and we will only use that information as we specifically state when you provide that information or as set out in this policy. Some examples of the information that we collect and how we use it are:
· Newsletters: We have an email newsletter that keeps customers and potential customers up-to-date with information on our products, services and company news. If you would like to subscribe to one of our newsletters, we will require you to send us your email address so that we can send the newsletter to you. We will never ask for personal information such as sex, race or sexual orientation.
· Customer Relationship Management: If you purchase a product or service from us you will be added to our CRM database, this is not a marketing database and you will not be sent newsletters or unsolicited mail. You can request to be removed from this database at any point. Information on this database may include name, address, phone and email, as well as any correspondence we have had with you.
· Email and other contact details: You may wish to contact us from time to time by sending us letters or emails or by filling in contact forms on one of our websites. We will only use this information to respond to your query or suggestion.
Information we collect about you.
With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information through cookies:
· technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, operating system and platform;
· information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators from which you have visited our site or that you visit after our site; products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page. This information is anonymous and cannot be traced back to you personally.
We will use this information:
· to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
· to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
· as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
Disclosure of your information
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
· Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them.
· Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
Where we store your personal data
The data that we collect from you is stored on secure servers in the UK.
Third Party Sites
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.